- complete blood count with blood smear test + platelet count,
- erythrocyte sedimentation rate,
- lipoprotein profile (twice a year),
- triglycerides (twice a year),
- urinalysis (twice a year),
- anti HbS (once a year),
- urea (twice a year),
- creatinine (twice a year),
- uric acid (twice a year),
- magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium,
- bilirubin (twice a year),
- transaminases (GOT,GTP) (twice a year),
- prostatic acid phosphatase (males over 50 - twice a year),
- alkaline phosphatase,
- blood collect.
- chest X-ray PA,
- resting ECG,
- abdominal USG,
- spirometry (once a year),
- exercise ECG (males over 40, younger if a doctor orders - (once a year),
- mammography (once a year),
- USG of nipples (once a year),
- internist – twice per month, more consultations with 15% discount,
- specialist (excluding stomatologist) – once per month, more consultations with 15% discount.
Emergency Medical Services:
Treatment in need of urgent medical care in case of an accident or disease and transport to a hospital (in the area within 30 kilometers from the hospital). Over this distance the service is paid in accordance with the hospital’s price list.
Each package owner is entitled to a 10% discount on all medical services offered by the hospital which are not covered by the package.
Internist consultations include:
medical history taking, examination, advice, prescription of medicines, referral for diagnostic and laboratory exams, issuing a sick note by an internist.
Specialist consultations include:
medical history taking, examination, advice, prescription of medicines, referral for diagnostic and laboratory exams, issuing a sick note by a surgeon, gynecologist, eye specialist, urologist, laryngologist, dermatologist, neurologist, allergologist, diabetologist, endocrinologist, cardiologist, gastrologist, rheumatologist, orthopedist.
The patients are obliged to show their card with an ID document when receiving medical services.
The hospital will not cover the costs of medical services, examinations or consultations not ordered or performed by the hospital’s staff and those which are not necessary for the treatment.
The package does not include either addiction and detoxification treatment or diseases and injuries caused on purpose or by negligence.