From the 15th of October 2015, patients can register in the following ways:
- at the main gates of the hospital on Wołoska St.
- on the ground floor of the Main Building (Block C opposite the main gate on Wołoska St.)
Patients can register:
Patients can register any day of the week during operating hours.
Registration to specialist clinics can be made by phone Monday – Friday from 7.00 am – 8.00 pm.
- Phone: +48 (22) 508 15 52
First-time patients should arrived 15 minutes prior to their planned visit to allow time to register and lodge the necessary forms.
Patients who, for whatever reason, are unable to make their appointment should contact the secratariat of the relevant clinic, ambulatory ward or department to cance by phone.
Registration to Family Medicine Outpatient clinic:
Ground floor of the Main Building (Block C opposite the main gate on Woloska St.) from 7.00 am – 8.00 pm
Registration by phone on Monday – Friday from 7.00 am – 8.00 pm.
Phone: +48 (22) 508 17 50, +48 (22) 508 17 51
as of 13.04.2015 it will be possible to register to see a primary care physician via
the patient's ePortal
Patients need to gain a log-in by first registering with the Family Medicine Outpatient Clinic.
Registration to the specialist outpatient clinics include:
- hematology and oncology
- laryngology (ENT)
- vascular surgery
- orthopedics and hand surgery
- outpatient cardiology and treatment of hypertension
- invasive cardiology
- outpatient treatment of lymphoedema
- sleep apnea
- general neurology
- muscular disease
- outpatient SM
- audiological (hearing) examination and Electronystagmography (ENG)
Initial registration requires a referral from a doctor covered by the National Health Fund.
Patients are required to deliver their referral within 14 working days of being added to the waiting list. The original referral can be delivered in person, by a third party, or by mail.
The specialist clinic is location on the 1st floor of Block A, with the following exceptions:
- gastroenterology - Block D, Third Floor
- gynaecology - Block C, Ground Floor
- nephrology - Main Building, Ground Floor
- ophthalmology - Block C, Ground Floor
- orthopedics - Block B, Ground Floor
- rheumatology - Block I, First Floor
- hepatology - Block K, First Floor
- nuclear medicine - Block I, Ground Floor
A referral is not required to see the following specialists:
- gynecologist and obstetrician
The following people do not need to present a referral when receiving ambulatory specialist care:
- victims of war
- victims of repression
- blind civilian victims of war
- patients with tuberculosis
- patients with HIV
- organ research donors
- those addicted to alcohol, narcotics and psychotropic substances - undergoing drug treatment
- entitled soldiers, workers and veterans undergoing treatment for injuries or illnesses incurred in the performance of duties or service abroad
Information and photocopying centre
Location: The building at the main gates to the hospital on Wołoska St.
Opening hours. 7.00am - 5.00pm
Phone number: (22) 508 17 66
Information is available on:
- the care provided at our institution
- documents and referrals required to receive care
- forms and deadlines
- waiting times
- location of diagnostic tests prescribed by a doctor
- organization of clinic
as well as:
- access to medical records
- downloading and submitting an application for photocopies of medical records
- giving power of attorney to someone else so they can receive medical records on someone's behalf
- fill in the missing data prior to a planned visit to the doctor
- obtain a printout confirming a visit
- occess to e-registration via the patient's ePortal
- pay fees for additional medical services received