Restored Femininity - a discussion panel
The aim of the meeting was to address the image of the twenty-first century woman in two respects. The first looked at the notion of breaking taboos and, given that women openly improve their appearance by visiting the hairdresser and beautician; buying fashionable shoes and clothes; or using different cosmetics; it strove to answer the question as to why they were ashamed of other ways of improving their appearance.
The second sought to examine whether or not it is possible and, if so, how to avoid bad plastic surgery, dermatology and aesthetic gynecology procedures. Why do we make so many mistakes in pursuit of a better appearance? Who do we want to impress and whose attention do we want to attract?
The discussion panel was the brainchild of Dr. Elżbieta Radzikowska, Head of the Center for Plastic, Aesthetic and Regenerative Surgery at the Central Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of the Interior in Warsaw.
The discussion panel was attended by:
- Employees of the Central Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of the Interior in Warsaw:
- dr n. med. Irena Walecka – Director of Marketing and Administation at Central Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of the Interior in Warsaw; Head of the Department of Dermatology; Specialist in Dermatology and Venereology, balneology and physical medicine.
- dr n. med. Elżbieta Radzikowska - Head of the Center for Plastic, Aesthetic and Regenerative Surgery; Specialist in plastic and general surgery
- Prof. dr hab. n. med. Artur Jakimiuk – Head of the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Gynecological Oncology; Specialist in gynecology and obstetrics, gynecological oncology, gynecological endocrinology and reproduction
- Prof. dr hab. med. Józef Jethon – Specialist in plastic surgery;
- Andrzej Saramonowicz - Polish writer, director, producer, journalist and playwright
- Ewa Kasprzyk - Polish stage, film and television actress
- Ewa Wencel - Polish stage, film and television actress and screenwriter
- Jolanta Borowiec - businesswoman, journalist, director, producer of TV programs, director of the Polsat Cafe television channel
- Anna Kerth – actress and life coach
- Grazyna Wolszczak - Polish stage, film and television actress
- Agnieszka Wlodarczyk - Polish actress and singer;
- Ewa Wojciechowska – journalist and show business expert;
- and many invited guests from the sciences and media.